Monday, February 14, 2011

Birthday Girl =)

Today is the day that just seemed as if it would never come when I was in my first couple years in College--My 21st Birthday.  The relevance has gone down now a-days....I like to have a drink every now and then, but it seemed way more important when it was so far away.  I spent last night with my fiance hanging out in our home and reorganizing my sewing area.  He got me a serging machine, and I cannot wait to use it!  He also took me horse back riding on the beach on an island in the Caribbean, what an amazing man I have! Last night he turned out all of the lights and told me to close my eyes, he walked out with the cutest birthday cake with candles on it that said "21"...and sang happy birthday to me.  It was the sweetest thing ever.


As we were laying in bed he said he needed to go get some socks because his feet were cold, and it was dark so I just believed him.  He comes and lays down with a heart shaped box filled with Dove Chocolates, which are my favorite!  He wanted to give them to my for Valentine's day, but he didn't want it to seem like he was mixing my birthday and Valentine's Day into one.  All I can say is I have the best man ever =)


No comments:

Post a Comment